Programme LIFELONG LEARNING PROGRAMME
Action: GRUNDTVIG Learning Partnerships
Project Title: MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR ADULT EDUCATION PROVIDERS WORKING FOR THE INTEGRATION TO THE LABOUR MARKET OF GROUPS AT RISK OF SOCIAL EXCLUSION
Project acronym: MLI – MANAGE LABOUR INTEGRATION
Project No: GRU-12-P-LP-89-B-ES
Project Website: http://www.promocioneducativa.es/managelabourintegration/
The project “MANAGE LABOUR INTEGRATION” with partners from ES, DE, RO, and IT focuses on identification and incorporation of best practices as management tool in Adult Education of groups at risk of social inclusion for their integration on the labour market. The partnership aims at improving the management skills of the adult education providers (AEP), working with special disadvantaged groups of learners, facilitating their labour integration.
Promoción Educativa Sociedad Cooperativa is an adult education centre, organising courses in the field of personal development, social abilities, new technologies, courses for people in the labour market and unemployed. Promocion Educativa is working with adults in risk of social exclusion: immigrants, people from the rural area, women victims of gender violation, unemployed, senior learners and adults, who haven’t finished the obligatory education. The organisation is a cooperative of social initiative and participates as a coordinator or partner in many projects of social and educational intervention at regional and European level. Currently we’re executing 1 European project in the frame of the LLProgramme Grundtvig Workshops.
- BIDA e.V. «Kultur und Bildung» is a new organisation, but its members have big experience in adult education. Purpose of the association is to promote youth and elderly care, art, culture, education, and also international understanding and development cooperation; to organize events in order to change the society’s attitude towards marginalized groups. The organisation is working with adults in risk of social exclusion and immigrants. Special care is given to unemployed women with trainings for their integration to the labour market.
- The Centre for Democratic Development (CDD) was set up in 2010 by the Council of Europe Information Office staff in Bucharest jointly with other founding members in order to promote human rights and a democratic society. The organisation focused on building a more inclusive society based on social justice by actively participating in local groups of action created to enhance social dialogue and inclusion in favour of disadvantaged people, and best practises exchanges in the field of social economy at the community level.
- E Mobil Press di Alessandro Accardo Palumbo is responsible to facilitate multimedia communication training and access to education in a difficult economic and social context to disadvantaged adult learners. The reference area is characterized by the presence of immigrant workers coming largely from Tunisia with integration difficulties in the local community. The operating area of the company suffers from a severe economic crisis with high unemployment and poor infrastructure. The organisation has been participating in 2 Leonardo Mobility Projects as hosting partner and is highly motivated to gain experience in the Grundtvig Learning Partnerships.
INFO FLYER & POSTER
THE PROJECT AIMS
- To show why the work with best practices is important and improves the performance of AEP.
- To collect and discuss easy tools how to work with disadvantaged groups.
- To give more efficient learning opportunities for people at risk of social marginalisation.
- To foster the links between education and working life.
- To discuss and develop guidelines how to work with disadvantaged groups in order to provide trainings and other services, helping for their labour integration more effectively.
The main focus of the Grundtvig learning partnership lays in the European exchange and gathering of organisations active in the field of adult education. Thus the main activities are to get together in transnational meetings, get to know each other work and exchange about the project’s topic. The main activities are thus the transnational meetings in the partner countries of staff and learners (lasting 3 days). The partners will also evaluate and monitor each project phase, will produce project flyer and project website, both translated in 5 languages; will exchange best management practices in adult education and work with groups at social exclusion and will edit Manual on Education for Labour Integration of disadvantaged social groups. The learning partnership can be the basis for further cooperation in the field. More details
PROJECT OBJECTIVES AND STRATEGY
The concrete objectives of the project partnership are fully implementing the bench-marking model by using the best practices as important tool in the education process and by improving the performance of AEP; collecting and analyzing comparatively easy tools how to work with disadvantaged groups and giving more efficient learning opportunities for people at risk of social marginalization and fostering the links between education and working life. The project partnership will design and develop guidelines of how to work with disadvantaged groups in order to provide trainings and other services, helping for their labour integration more effectively.
The main focus of the Grundtvig LP is the exchange of experience between organizations active in the field of adult education. At the same time, the problem the partnership is addressing is the growing need to raise the efficiency of the management of the labour market education and quick adaptation in it. Existence of many benchmarking cases all over Europe might be a good resource for increasing the level of the labour integration. The partnership will take the interactive approach for achieving the goals. Within the transnational meetings the partnership will get to know each other work and will exchange about the project’s topic by providing bench-marking cases in the management of labour integration in different EU countries. The transnational meetings in the partner countries of staff and learners (lasting 3 days) will provide a fruitful and efficient atmosphere for discussions and experience exchange. The partners will be able to be active in the monitoring and exchange of each project phase by the interactive project website, translated in all partners’ languages and English, and also by providing bench-mark cases and best management practices in adult education and work with groups at risk of social exclusion, which will result in the edition of the Manual on Education for Labour Integration of disadvantaged social groups. Mai multe detalii
- Development of flyer in EN, ES, DE, IT and RO
- Development of ““MANAGE LABOUR INTEGRATION” Website.“
- (teambuilding, introduction to the project, best practices collection, participation in transnational meetings).
- Common English summery delivered on the best practices collected from 4 countries.
- Edition of Manual on Education for Labour Integration of disadvantaged social groups in EN, ES, DE, IT and RO, available on the project website.
- Transnational meetings in each partner country with workshops developed for the staff and learners.
- Final conference in Germany (presentation of the project results, Manual and other products, local public closing event with participation of disadvantaged groups and stakeholders). More details
NATIONAL WORKING TEAM (NWT) FROM ROMANIA
• The Centre for Democratic Development
• A.F.I. – PROFAMILIA Association
• ARCA – The Romanian Forum for Refugees and Migrants
• AMURTEL Aid Association of Romania
• AMURT Aid Association
• MAIA Association
• The Center for Independent Journalism
• The Center for Education 2000+
NWT MEETINGS IN ROMANIA